Never miss out on our best deals, follow steps listed below to add VIM.com to your safe senders list.
- Login to Gmail, click on the gear icon and select "Settings"
- Select "Filters and blocked addresses"
- Scroll past all your existing filters and select "Create a new filter
- Add VIM.com | @VIM.com to the "From" field, to make sure you never miss our deals
- Check the “Never send to spam" box and click "Create Filter". The email address will now be whitelisted!
Gmail mobile app:
- Open the Gmail application
- Navigate to Spam or Junk Folder
- Click on the message you wish to view from VIM.com
- Select the option "Report not spam"
- You will now receive messages from this sender as normal
- Navigate to "Settings" icon, then click "More Settings" from the Yahoo Mail menu
- Select "Filters" and hit "Add" to enter information about the domain name or sender
- Add VIM.com and @VIM.com to make sure you never miss our deals and click “save”
Yahoo mobile app:
- Open Yahoo Mail Mobile App
- Click on the sidebar
- Click on the Spam folder
- Find the email you wish to whitelist from VIM.com
- Click "Move" and then click "Inbox"
- Go to icloud.com and log in with your Apple ID
- Now select "Contacts"
- Click on the plus symbol (+) in the lower left and select "New Contact"
- After entering required details click on "Done" at the bottom right
- The corresponding email address should now be on the whitelist
iPhone mail app:
- Opens the Mail app
- Tap the plus (+) in the top right and add
- Add the following VIM.com, and repeat to add @VIM.com
- Tap on "Done" in the upper right corner
Hotmail and Live.com:
- Open your mailbox and go to Settings then Options (upper right-hand corner)
- Under the “Junk E-Mail” section, you'll see “Safe Senders”
- Click the “Safe Senders” link
- Add our email sending addresses or domain into the dialog box – VIM.COM and @vim.com
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box
- Click on “Settings”, then “View all Outlook settings”
- Go to “Junk email”, then choose “Safe senders and domains” or “Safe mailing lists” to select the domain or email you want to whitelist
- Enter the domain name or email address you wish to add to Safe senders - VIM.com and @VIM.com. Make sure to include the @ character for domain names in order to only whitelist emails with the exact string of characters you entered (and nothing more)
Outlook mobile app:
- Open Outlook Mobile App
- Click on the message that you want to whitelist from VIM.com
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner
- Click "Move to focused inbox"
- When the pop-up screen comes up, click "Move this and all future messages"
- Log in to your AOL account
- Open Contacts from the left navigation pane
- Click the New Contact icon and enter the required information
- Click the Add Contact button located at the bottom